Hey, it's me again. I have been so busy yet I've had so much free time? I don't know. It's summer time, I have a new job and OH, a super cool boyfriend. I haven't wrote on her in what feels like ages. I apparently like to make a post and then neglect my blog. Kind of explains me and my indecisive mind. Any who, here what's going on.
I turned 21
I quit my job
I went through a very emotional time
I have a boyfriend
I got a new job
I started taking better care of myself.
The past few months have felt like the longest and shortest months of my life. I don't know how to explain it but heck, I don't know how to explain most of what I feel. I do know that I am happy. I did what I had to do FOR ME. I have not been this content in well.... EVER.
Just a little update. Hopefully I will be back with a post before the end of the year... kidding.
Hey, its me. I seem to come back on the blog and say I'm back then disappear for months at a time. I never have that intention, but I seem to get many curve balls thrown at me.. full speed. Tomorrow is my twenty first birthday. So far the first year of being twenty has sucked. Just being completely honest. I NEVER thought I'd have the experiences I did but here we are. This is me, and this is the twenty-one things that make me, me.
1. Life is NEVER what you plan for it to be.
- I thought I would have gone to post secondary and become " successful ". Truth is.. that has nothing to do with success. Remember that.
2. People will disappoint you; no matter what.
- I realized that is just the way some people are. You then find those who don't. I'm still searching.
- I know my body and when something isn't right. Advocate for yourself.
4. Life is SO worth living
- Have you looked at life from the outside? I don't mean standing outdoors. But have you really taken in all life has to offer? Ya, me either. But I am learning how to.
- Family means more than people think. Talk to them. Engage into a relationship with those relatives you neglect to call because " you're too busy "
- You are you. There is only one you. Find the beauty in that. Why be someone else ? There is no fun or mystery in that.
7. You owe nothing to anybody.
- Doesn't give you the right to be an asshole to someone. However, you don't owe anyone anything.
8. You're shitty experiences are not an excuse to be a shitty person
- Sometimes you go through the worst shit you could imagine. How you react shows you who you are. I don't mean you can't be upset or go through a rough time.. BUT did you learn from that experience?
- It's gonna hurt. The lost friendships, the heartbreaks, leaving, changing. You will feel at your worst but good news that means what's to come can only be better. You wonder why 9-20 is under pain? Well unfortunately that's because I struggled A LOT over these past 21 years. But hey, gotta move forward and learn from it.
21. Twenty-one is my favourite. Any guesses? What topic am I missing?
-There is nothing more important than love. Loving humans, pets, your job, the food you eat. Everything relates to love. That is what makes life worth it, at least in my opinion. Put so much love out there that you couldn't possibly give anymore. Don't expect it back. Just do all things with love.
My favourite is love because :
( all of you )
You know what they say, new year; new me. Well in this case, its the same me. I've been very absent on social media as life has gotten the best of me. Although I feel like it does that to most people. And you know what else they say? Maybe it's just something I say... But I'M BACK !
Hey everyone, today I decided to post a blog HAUL !! YAY. And better yet, also post a haul on youtube.
I am obsessed with B&BW hand soaps, they smell AMAZING plus they have a variety of types. I prefer the foaming hand soaps the best. ALSO *hint* the foaming soaps clean makeup brushes PERFECTLY.. no joke they work just as good or better than any other soap I've tried and we all want clean makeup brushes. Hands too ;)
fall candles !!!!
If you know one thing about me, it's probably that I have a love for candles. Not just any candles, BATH AND BODY WORKS FALL CANDLES. They have so many choices and they all smell amazing. They all last me a very long time as well as give the perfect amount of scent. Best part yet, they almost ALWAYS have deals. Whether it be buy one get one 50% 0ff or buy two get two free etc.. you can never go wrong :)
1. When were you born?
- I was born February 26 of 1998.
2. What's your full name?
- My full name is Laneya Kelsey Ollenberger
3. Are you named after someone?
- My middle name " Kelsey " came from my moms maiden name, " Kelso ".
4. Where are you from?
- I am from a small town outside Vancouver, B.C.
5. Are you married?
- I am not married, I am as single as it gets LOL.
6. What is your favourite movie?
- Just go with it would have to be my favourite, it's HILARIOUS ! !
7. How tall are you?
- I am 5'6. Maybe just a taaad shorter.
8. What do you do for work?
- I am an administrative assistant / MOA ( medical office assistant )
9. Do you have any siblings?
- I sure do, I have an older sister. Who just happens to be my best friend <3
10. Who is your favourite Youtuber ?
- Definitely KKandbaby. I am seriously in love with their daily vlogs :)
11. What was the reason you last cried for?
- Well truth be told, I cried about 8 hours ago at the hospital. ( Story time coming soon )
12. What is your eye colour ?
- My eyes are blue :)
13. What colour is your hair?
- It's a very dark brown ( looks black sometimes ) HOWEVER its naturally VERY blonde hehe..
14. Are you an extrovert or introvert ?
- I am 100% an extrovert !!
15. What's your biggest secret?
- Well it wouldn't be a secret if i told you ;)
xoxo Neya <3